At John J. Stanley and Associates, we believe that most contract disputes arise out of (1) misunderstandings, (2) misinterpretations, (3) poorly written drafts and/or (4) failure of one or more parties to meet contractual obligations. Our team at JJS is dedicated to serving clients in resolving these troublesome and often costly disputes in the following areas:
- Employment contracts
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
- Tortious interference with contractual relations
- Commercial & business contracts
- Real estate contract disputes
- Breach of contract (monetary/equitable)
- We also offer contract drafting services, so as to help our business oriented client base to avoid future contract disputes.
California Statute of Limitations in a Contract Matter
- Oral Contracts – 2 years
- Written Contracts – 4 years
If you or someone you know is involved in a Contract Dispute, contact John J. Stanley & Associates at 818.769.5200 for a free consultation.